Enable wireless on a computer, phone, or tablet and select tufts-guest from the available list of wireless networks.
Tufts guest wireless network gives visitors and guests on Tufts campuses temporary access to the Internet without the need for device registration. Intended for short-term use, it is separate from the Tufts wireless network and provides no access to Tufts network drives or services.
- No need to register in advance
- Convenient on-the-fly web-browser and web email access for visitors, guests, contractors, and business partners
- Limited bandwidth perfect for short-term use
- Separate network keeps Tufts users and data safe and secure
To access Tufts guest wireless, use a wireless-enabled computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.
To use the Tufts-guest wireless:
- Enable wireless on the device.
- Open the device list of available wireless networks and select tufts-guest.
This wireless connection should not be used by members of the Tufts community. If you have a Tufts Username and Tufts Password, select tutswireless from the list of available wireless networks SSIDs.