Tufts University Holidays Calendar
Happy New Year 2021! As we enter a new year, we all want to be able to see the University holidays on our work calendar. Here's how you can integrate/add the Tufts University Holidays Calendar in Office 365.
Outlook on the web
- Click the Calendar app.
- Select Add calendar in left navigation.
- Choose Add from my directory field, enter Tufts Holiday Calendar.
- Select the calendar name and click Open.
Outlook for Windows
- Click the calendar icon in the navigation pane.
- Right-click Other Calendars and click Add Calendar > Open Shared Calendar.
- In the Name field, enter Tufts Holiday Calendar and then click OK.
- Then choose view and overlay
Outlook for Mac
- At the bottom of the navigation pane, click Calendar.
- On the Home tab, click Open Shared Calendar.
- In the Search filed, Enter Tufts Holiday Calendar.
- Select Tufts Holiday Calendar in the search results and click Open.
- Then choose Organize and select overlay
Get work done with AccessTufts!
AccessTufts is an administrative portal providing powerful transactions and helpful content at your fingertips. Explore AccessTufts to locate services and resources from HR, Finance, IT, Operations and more; find step-by-step instructions for processes that span many administrative areas at Tufts, and find and use various forms of helpful information, explore departments, read the latest Tufts news and locate upcoming events all in one place.