Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds a second level of verification when people log into designated Tufts websites and online services. This added layer of security is provided by DuoSecurity.
- Decreased risk of account compromises and identity theft.
- Get alerted if your password is stolen as soon as someone tries to log in.
- Use your smartphone, cell phone, tablet, or landline phone to confirm your login requests (no data plan needed).
- “Remember me for 7 days” is available for most login requests.
- Staff, faculty, and students
Rate this service: