Data Strategy focuses on using an imaginative approach to data stewardship and developing services for data management and analytics. This area provides valuable contributions to advancing Tufts’ strategy around actionable data and in designing and implementing large-scale business intelligence and analytics environments as needed.
Some key services and initiatives include:
- Designing and building out the Tufts 450 core Spark Cluster meant to serve the computing needs of both Research and Admin.
- Development and Support of the University's Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Development and support of the University's Business Objects Tabular reporting capability
- Management of the University's Tableau Server
- Consultation and training on Business Objects and Tableau
- Development of large-scale Tableau visualization projects.
- Development and Management of Kafka message brokering technology used in complex integration projects.