Educational Technology is a university-wide service group. Our mission is to support meaningful integration of technology into academic programs and courses. Our teams offer faculty development programs year-round; consult directly with Tufts faculty to support technology-enhanced solutions to teaching and learning challenges; design, develop, and integrate academic technology applications; consult with faculty and schools to design, develop, produce and launch online courses and programs; and provision new services to enable education and scholarship at Tufts.
Learning Spaces focuses on implementation and support of technology in our spaces at Tufts including audio-visual and media services.
- Educational Technology Consulting Services
- Faculty Development and Outreach:
- Audio Visual and Media Services
- Multi-media Production services
- Classroom & Event support
- Videoconferencing and collaboration
- Tools for Teaching, Learning, and Collaboration:
- Educational Technology Systems & Services - Janet Hill, Director
- Ed Tech Solutions - David Grogan, Sr. Solutions Specialist
- A/V & Media Services - Jesse Anderson, Associate Director
- Online and Blended Learning - Patrick Connell, Director
- SMFA Studio Operations & Infrastructure - Greg Mahoney, Associate Director