Service Planning and Assessment (SPA) turns business ideas and technology solutions into services. We provide strategic business development services encompassing business and marketing plans, portfolio management, and community engagement programs to enable IT services and investment decisions resulting in long-term value to the Tufts community.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Support and develop Salesforce CRM platform in service of major client areas (TSS, HR, Community Relations, Medical School)
- IT Service Management: Support TTS service management practices including Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, Outage Management, Customer Feedback Survey Management.
- Business Planning & Administration: Design, plan, and manage the business aspects of TTS by providing financial, human resources, and administrative support services to all TTS staff.
- IT Service Partners Program: Foster productive partnerships with schools and divisions to ensure strategic alignment, coordinated planning and shared accountability that enables informed investment decisions.
- Project Management Methodology: Ensure a set of broad principles and guidelines are in place to manage TTS projects (on time, on budget, within scope).
- Service Marketing and Communications/Knowledge and Learning: Promote awareness, access, and adoption of IT services to realize the full potential and expected value from the university’s investments.