Converting from PDF to Another FormatConverting from PDF to Another Format
This section describes how to take an existing PDF and convert it to another file type - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
1. Open the PDF file in Power PDF.
2. Click the Home tab in the top menu.
3. In the Convert section, select the type of file format that you would like to convert the PDF to - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Other.
4. A Convert Pages window will open. Select whether you want to convert the whole document, the current page, a range of pages, or selected pages.
5. Click OK.
6. A window will open where you can select the location you want to save the new file to. You can also give the file a new name (optional).
7. Click Save. The file will be created, and it will open in the appropriate application.