Attendance ReportsAttendance Reports
After hosting a Zoom meeting, you have the ability create a report of all of the participants and the times that they entered and left the meeting. These reports can be generated for both personal room meetings and scheduled meetings.
- Go to tufts.zoom.us.
- Sign in with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- Click Reports in the left-hand menu.
- Select Usage.
- Specify a date range and click Search.
- Click on a meeting’s Participants number to view an attendance report for that meeting.
- An attendance report will be created, with options to export.