Change Your Tufts PasswordChange Your Tufts Password
- Navigate to http://tuftstools.tufts.edu/.
- Select Change my Tufts Password. The Do you know your current Tufts password? screen will open.
- Select Yes, I know my current Tufts Password. The Change Password screen will open.
- Enter your Tufts Username and current Tufts Password.
- Enter the text or number in the Captcha box exactly as you see it, including commas, lower and uppercase letters, and spaces. If you can't read the phrase, click the circular arrows to reset the phrase until you can accurately read and reproduce the phrase.
- When all fields are complete, click Next.
- Read the Tufts Complex Password Standards to apply them to your new password.
- Enter your new password in the field provided.
- Click Reset Password.
- Once you see confirmation that the change was successful, close your browser window and any open applications.
- Restart your computer.
IMPORTANT: If you use one or more mobile devices to access your email, update your saved password settings on those devices as soon as possible.
For mobile device password resets, see Changing Your Tufts Password Across Multiple Devices.
If you have forgotten your password, contact TTS at 617-627-3376.