The Meetings Tab displays all scheduled meetings in your Outlook Calendar as well as any WebEx meetings for which you are host. For more information on how to use WebEx, visit the Tufts WebEx User Guide.
- Click the Meetings icon in the left-hand menu of the Jabber Hub.
- In the My Personal Room section, click the Start a Meeting button. A WebEx meeting will launch in your personal room. (Tip: Click the Copy button to copy your Personal Room URL and paste it in a Jabber message to the people you want to invite!)
- Click the Meetings icon in the left-hand menu of the Jabber Hub window
- To join a meeting, you have two options:
- In the Join a Meeting field, enter the meeting number (e.g. 123456789) or Personal Room ID (e.g. jjumbo01). Then click Join.
- If the meeting is listed in the upcoming meetings section, find it and click Start.