Microsoft Exchange Calendar
Tufts Microsoft Outlook Calendar allows for easy scheduling and tracking of appointments and tasks through calendaring functions that are integrated with Tufts email.
- Calendar access is available anywhere, anytime through a full-featured Web client, Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Smart phone compatible
- Share calendars and tasks across work groups or across campuses
- Quickly and easily arrange meetings and conference rooms
- Calendar notifications appear in Outlook email
- Delegate tasks to other people and receive progress updates
Login to Microsoft Outlook calendar with a valid Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
Students, faculty, and staff are issued a Microsoft Exchange account for email and calendaring tasks when their Tufts Username is created. Use your Tufts Username and Tufts Password to login to your calendar.
There are multiple ways to access your Tufts calendar:
- Go to http://exchange.tufts.edu/ and log in with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Install and configure Microsoft Outlook or Mac Mail to connect to your Exchange account.
Contact the TTS Service Desk if you need assistance setting up your Exchange calendar.