A best-in-class, open source Learning Management System that supports teaching and learning at Tufts.
- A modern, intuitive interface that is easy to navigate
- Tools that support the entire assignment workflow from submission to grading to giving feedback
- Sophisticated communication and collaboration tools, including wikis, discussions, and one-click web conferences
- Integrations with many other Tufts tools (Box, Piazza, TurnItIn, and more)
Students, faculty and staff at the following schools and programs:
- The Fletcher School
- The Friedman School
- The School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- The Gordon Institute (MSIM Program)
Over the next three years, Canvas will be available at all schools and programs across Tufts.