Classroom Tech and AV Support
Classroom technology and audio-visual (AV) support is available to faculty and supporting staff by calling the TTS Service Desk at 617-627-3376. For emergencies, an AV support technician will be paged for immediate assistance.
Requesting A/V Services
Please use the following form to request AV and Video Conferencing setup and support on your respective campuses:
A/V and Video Conferencing Service Request form
Classroom Support hours:
Between 12/22/17 - 1/17/18 Medford TTS AV Services will be modifying their emergency paging hours to Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. This is for the MEDFORD CAMUS ONLY. Regular Paging hours will resume at the start of the Spring Semester on 1/18/18.
Hours Starting 1/18/18:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00am to 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Monday through Friday: 7:30am to 6:00pm
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00pm
- Response to faculty problems with fixed and portable IT in the classroom
- Assistance resolving user problems with classroom technology
- Faculty training on request regarding the use of IT in the classroom and in the TTS labs
- Online information explaining classroom technology , the state of technology in each classroom , the status and condition of equipment, and classroom technology user guides are available for view by logging in to the Tufts Space & Resource Reservation System with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Coordination with facility curators to maintain equipment, schedule routine equipment checks, and log problem calls with vendors.
- Management of facility IT enhancements
- Where possible, creation of consistent standards for policies, purchasing, and documentation among facilities