Classroom technology and audio-visual (A/V) support is available to faculty and supporting staff by calling the TTS Service Desk at 617-627-3376. For emergencies, an A/V support technician will be paged for immediate assistance.
- Response to faculty problems with fixed and portable IT in the classroom
- Assistance resolving user problems with classroom technology
- Faculty training on request regarding the use of IT in the classroom and in the TTS labs
- Online information explaining classroom technology , the state of technology in each classroom , the status and condition of equipment, and classroom technology user guides are available for view by logging in to the Tufts Space & Resource Reservation System with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Coordination with facility curators to maintain equipment, schedule routine equipment checks, and log problem calls with vendors.
- Classroom upgrades, A/V documentation, and equipment maintenance
- Management of facility IT enhancements
- Where possible, creation of consistent standards for policies, purchasing, and documentation among facilities
A/V Services offers premium (at cost) support for events and conferences
- Laptop rentals
- Sound equipment rentals
- Microphone/PA rentals
- Video recording
- A/V support during event
A/V Services Pricing
TTS A/V provides a number of A/V and conferencing services for the Tufts community.
A/V and Video Conf Request Form
Request A/V and Video Conferencing setup and support on your respective campus.
A/V Service Policies
Policies for A/V services including requests and fees, cancellations, setup and breakdown times, and costs.
Find, reserve, or manage spaces on the Medford and Boston campuses.
Classroom Technology Support Policy
Support levels offered, as well as what's included in the support.