Welcome to Tufts Jumbo 2020 Cybersecurity Bingo!
The purpose of this contest is to increase knowledge and understanding of how to #BeCyberSmart and Do Your Part to stay safe online.
Contest Dates: October 5 - October 31, 2020
How to play:
- Click on the image of the Bingo card on the left to go to Box and Download or save a copy of the Jumbo Cybersecurity Bingo card. (You can mark your progress on a hard copy of the card or click on the boxes to mark an "X" and save locally. Full instructions are on the card.)
- Select the tiles/cards below to find articles, videos, and tips that will help you complete each square of the Bingo card!
- Complete 5 in a line - in a row, column, or diagonal - to enter the contest drawing for a $25 gift card or coverall 25 boxes to be entered in the contest drawing for a $50 gift card.
- Special Hint: Phishing Hooks and Phacts counts in every Bingo line. Complete it once and it will count 5 times for the Coverall!
- Submit your entry by 11:59 p.m. October 31 using the online form (in Qualtrics).
- Have fun and Do Your Part by learning to #BeCyberSmart!
- Open to all Tufts Faculty, Staff, and Students
- One entry per person (5 in a line or Coverall)
- Must have either 5 in a line - in a row, column or diagonal - (BINGO) or Coverall to enter a contest to WIN a gift card!
- Must complete and submit entry using form (in Qualtrics) by 11:59 p.m. on October 31 to enter.
- If for any reason the Board or any part of the contest isn't accessible to you, please contact the TTS 24/7 Service desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 617.627.3376.
- 5 in a line - in a row, column, or diagonal - a Jumbo Bingo - Entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card (2 per campus; total of 8 winners)
- Coverall - Entered into a drawing for $50 gift card for up to 4 winners.
Come Back and Learn More at Anytime!
All the information posted here will continue to be available when the contest ends. We hope you will come back, explore more topics, and share with others!