Educational & Scholarly Technology Services
Educational & Scholarly Technology Services (ESTS) is a university-wide service group. Our mission is to support meaningful integration of technology into academic programs and courses. Our teams offer faculty development programs year-round; consult directly with Tufts faculty to support technology-enhanced solutions to teaching and learning challenges; design, develop, and integrate academic technology applications; and provision new services to enable education and scholarship at Tufts.
ESTS faculty development takes the form of innovative symposia, hands-on workshops, communities of practice, and instructional design support. We share stories of success via the TLR Innovations newsletter and partner with CELT to publish the Teaching at Tufts resource site. The Faculty IT Liaison Program pairs IT professionals with faculty liaisons from academic departments to exchange information about available services for faculty and about academic programs’ visions for technology-enabled education and research.
For more information about ESTS, visit http://sites.tufts.edu/ests/.
Faculty Development and Outreach:
- Faculty IT Liaison Program (FITLP)
- Forums & Webinars
- Health Sciences Mini Symposium
- Summer Institute for Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Teaching with Technology Symposium & Awards Program
- Teaching at Tufts (in partnership with CELT)
- TLR Innovations Newsletter
- Tufts Distance Learning Consortium
- Veterinary Medicine Mini Symposium
- Workshops on using and integrating technology for teaching and learning (scheduled and upon request)
Tools for Teaching, Learning, and Collaboration: