Educational Technology Services
Educational Technology Services (ETS) is a university-wide service group. Our mission is to support meaningful integration of technology into academic programs and courses. Our teams offer faculty development programs year-round; consult directly with Tufts faculty to support technology-enhanced solutions to teaching and learning challenges; design, develop, and integrate academic technology applications; and provision new services to enable education and scholarship at Tufts.
For more information about ETS, visit http://sites.tufts.edu/ets/.
Faculty Development and Outreach:
- Forums & Webinars
- Health Sciences Mini Symposium
- Teaching with Technology Symposium & Awards Program
- Teaching at Tufts (in partnership with CELT)
- Tufts Distance Learning Consortium
- Veterinary Medicine Mini Symposium
- Workshops on using and integrating technology for teaching and learning (scheduled and upon request)
Tools for Teaching, Learning, and Collaboration: