Change or Add Website Owner & Authors Request

Access changes on the ASE server for individual departments or organizations may be made by submitting the following form.  Please note that it is not necessary to fill out all the fields - only complete the fields which are relevant to the access changes you wish to make.

If you would like to modify permissions for a student organization, please fill out the Student Organization Web Form.

Status message

Sorry…This form is closed to new submissions.