Phones (Faculty & Staff)
Telephone, voicemail, and telecommunications support is provided to the Tufts community through the Telecommunications Voice Services Help Desk, the central office for telephone equipment needs and customer inquiries. Faculty and staff can contact them for installation, maintenance and repair of all campus telephone, fax, and voicemail needs.
Service details include:
- Telephone adds, moves, and changes
- Adjustments in dialing range
- Support for Windstream conference bridge calls with up to 150 participants
- Telephone jack repair and installation of new
- Calling cards, emergency campus phones, and disability services
The descriptions and services provided apply to faculty and staff phones.
To have a new Voice/Data jack installed, use the Phone & Data Jack Work Request Form and include:
- The number of jacks you need installed
- The number of data connections you need activated at the new jacks
- The room and building location
- Your Department ID number
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 617-627-4357.
To place a telephone work order, use the Phone & Data Jack Work Request Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your telephone number, your building and room number, the jack ID, your name, your contact information, and a detailed description of the problem.
For customer service, please call 7HELP (7-4357) from any campus phone, 617-627-4357 from off campus, or email email@example.com.