Faculty & Staff Network Printing (Medford)
Employees who are logged into the Tufts network can connect and print to Tufts printers/copiers. Many of the Konica printers include advanced options, such as fax, scan, and scan to email capabilities. Check with your departmental IT Support provider to see what features are available on the printers in your office area.
- Use VPN Network Connect to remotely print to previously mapped Tufts network printers
- Windows and Macintosh drivers available
- Faculty and staff can remotely print to Medford Library and Labs (for a minimal per-page fee) by installing a specific print software package
- You must be logged into the Tufts network with a valid Tufts Username and Tufts Password to use network printers.
- A network printer must be mapped (Windows) or mounted (Mac) on your computer before you can print to it.
Departmental Network Printing
Faculty and staff who need a networked printer mapped to their computer should contact the TTS Service Desk at 617-627-3376 or via email at email@example.com.
Printing in Medford Labs and Libraries
Students, faculty, and staff can remotely print to Medford Library and Labs by installing a specific print software package. There is a minimal per-page fee to print to the Library and Lab printers. See Print\Copy\Scan in Medford Libraries & Labs for more information.