After hosting a WebEx meeting, you have the ability create a report of all of the participants and the times that they entered and left the meeting. These reports can be generated for both personal room meetings and scheduled meetings.
- Go to tufts.webex.com.
- Log in with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- In the top right corner of the homepage, click the dropdown arrow next to your name and select My reports.
- Click Usage Report.
- On the Usage Report page, set a date range and click Display Report.
- A Usage Summary Report will appear. To see the attendance for a particular meeting, click on the name of the meeting.
- An attendance report will be created, with options to print and export.