Audio and Virtual Conferencing with WebEx
Host or participate in audio or virtual conferences at Tufts. Connect to virtual conferences on your computer or in a conference room pre-equipped with a video conferencing device.
Tufts provides conferencing tools that collectively cover a wide range of use cases, including audio and virtual meetings, video conferencing, discussions, remote lectures, presentations and community collaboration.
- Virtual Conference: Create an online/virtual environment using WebEx to meet with other participants in different locations. Attendees interact with each other and share information the way they would in a face-to-face setting. (Note: WebEx requires an internet connection.)
- Host virtual meetings using WebEx
- Participate in a virtual meeting
- individually from anywhere using WebEx
- with a group using equipment installed in conference rooms on all three campuses or portable systems that can be brought to your meeting rooms
- using the WebEx app installed on your mobile device
- Audio (Telephone) Conference
- UsingWebEx (up to 1000 participants - no fee)
- Using yourTufts phone as a vehicle for discussions (up to 6 participants)
- Setting up aConference Bridge (up to 150 participants - requires a fee)