Other WebEx Tools
Logging into the tufts.webex.com home screen bring you to what is known as the "Modern View" of WebEx Meeting Center. This is an updated interface. The previous interface, now known as "Classic View", is still available for use. In addition, there are other meeting tools (Training Center and Event Center) that are are very similar to Meeting Center, but with some additional features. These are all available from the home screen.
Modern View of Meeting Center
Classic View of Meeting Center
Clicking Classic View brings you to the old WebEx user interface. It is still functional, allowing you to start and schedule meetings, adjust settings, access recordings, etc.
- Up to 1,000 participants.
- Conduct polling and Q&A.
- Create breakout sessions (maximum of 100 breakouts; maximum of 100 participants per breakout).
- Deliver tests.
- For more info, click here.
- Up to 3,000 participants.
- Host can disable audio for participants without participants having the ability to unmute themselves.
- More robust registration options.
- For more information, click here.