Enable Duplex Printing (Mac)
* Steps may vary slightly between versions of the Mac operating system.
To enable duplex printing on a Mac:
- Install the desired printer software package.
- Open the System Preferences and select Print and Fax.
- Select the Medford Public Labs and Ginn printer.
- Click the Printer Setup icon.
- Select the Driver tab.
- Check the Duplex Unit box to enable double-sided printing.
- Select OK and close all print related windows.
The option to print double-sided should now be available.