Uninstall a Print Package (Mac)
To uninstall a print package from a Mac:
- Open the System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners.
- Select the printer that you want to remove and click the minus symbol to remove that printer.
- Close the Printers and Scanners preference window.
- Run the Pharos uninstaller.app located on your computer in the Library > Application Support > Pharos > Utilities folder.Note: This is the global Library folder and not the user Library folder ~/Library. To access the global Library folder: a.) Bring the Finder application into focus, by clicking its icon in the dock. b.) Click Go in the menu bar, and click Go to Folder in the drop-down menu. c.) Type in /Library and click OK. d.) The folder will open in a new window, and you can then click through to access folders within /Library.
- Check the box that says Pharos Popup and select Continue.
- Verify the component to be removed and select Continue again.The Pharos client will be uninstalled and the removal process is complete.