Exporting Profile Data
In addition to your Discovery public profile, profile data can also be made available by exporting it as a CV or an NIH (National Institutes of Health) Biosketch. Both options are available for export in either Word or PDF format.
- Log in to faculty.tufts.edu with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- Click EDIT MY PROFILE.
- Click the CV and Reports button toward the top right of the page.
- A window will load where you can manage your export settings. Select a report to run and click Next.
- Depending on the type of report selected, you may be able to configure additional options, including date range and export format. When you are ready, click Run.
- The report will be generated and made available for download. Depending on your browser settings, the file may go directly to your device’s Downloads folder or you will be asked where you’d like to save it to.