Logging In and Homepage Overview
To access the Tufts Elements site, visit faculty.tufts.edu and log in with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password. The home page will look similar to the one pictured below. From the home page, you can:
- Click EDIT MY PROFILE to view your profile in “Edit mode”.
- Scroll through the “MY ACTIONS” panel to view notifications about things that require your attention.
- Use the home page tiles to view summaries of your profile data (publications, activities, and grants) and add new items.
- Note: The home page can be customized to show/hide these tiles as desired. To do so, click the gear icon () in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Log in to faculty.tufts.edu with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- From the Elements home page, you can access the sections of your profile in several different ways.
- Option 1 – Click EDIT MY PROFILE. This will load your profile in “Edit Mode”, where you can edit items in the About section of your profile.
- Option 2 – Click the Menu button toward the top left of the home screen. A menu will appear where you can select one of the options for the “My Work” menu or select Edit Profile in the “About Me” section.
- Option 3 – On the Elements home page, find the tile for the profile section you’d like to manage. Click ADD NEW to add new items to that section or VIEW ALL to see a more detailed view of that section.
When viewing a section of your profile (Publications, Grants, Professional Activities, or Teaching Activities), a set of Filters on the right-hand side of the page can be used to find items more quickly. The filters that appear depend on the section you are viewing.