Contacting a List Owner
There may be occasions when you need to reach out directly to the owner of an e-list. The directions on this page describe how to do this through the Elist website.
- Go to elist.tufts.edu and log in with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- Click the My lists button.
- Select the list whose owners you wish to contact.
- The list’s home page will load. Click Contact owners in the left-hand menu.
- A new message addressed to the e-list request (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) will open in your computer’s default email application. All owners of the e-list will receive a copy of your message.
- Compose your message as desired.
- When you are ready, send the message.