Creating a New List
As a member of the Tufts community, you can request your own e-list for use by your team, club, etc.
- Go to elist.tufts.edu and log in with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- Select Request a List in the top menu bar or click the Create list button below. A page will load where you can configure your new list.
- List name – Give your list a short but descriptive name. This name will be included in every message that is posted. Do not use special characters (e.g., $, !, &, etc.), periods, or spaces.
- List type – Select one of the four available list setups. For information about each, read the setup descriptions below each list type.
- Subject – Provide a short but descriptive subject for your list.
- Audience – Use the dropdown menu to indicate who/what the list is meant for.
- Description – Provide a more detailed explanation of what the list is to be used for.
- When you are ready, click Submit your creation request.