Exporting Profile Data
In addition to your Discovery public profile, profile data can also be made available by exporting it as a CV or an NIH (National Institutes of Health) Biosketch. Both options are available for export in either Word or PDF format.
- Log in to faculty.tufts.edu with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- Click EDIT MY PROFILE.
- Click the CV and Reports button toward the top right of the page.
- A window will load where you can manage your export settings.
- Choose a style – Pick one of the available export formats. Note that the NIH Biographical Sketch is available in both the old and new format.
- Specify a date range (optional) – If necessary, you can set a date range for the data that you would like to export. If no date range is set, all of your available data will export by default.
- Choose a file format – Options include PDF and Word document.
- Click the Download button.