Help With Kuali Build
If you would like help or training on using Kuali Build, there are many resources available to help you.
Each department/unit at Tufts using Kuali Build has a point person to help fill out, use, and create Kuali Build forms or apps. If you have specific questions, are looking for 1:1 help using Kuali Build, or need an approval form/app created on your behalf, please reach out to your department or unit’s point person.
Note: If you do not know who your point person is, ask your department administrator; if you do not know who your department administrator is, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for help using Kuali Build or would like an approval form created? Please reach out to your department or unit’s point person.
If you’re a department or unit point person and need assistance, email email@example.com.
Visit the Kuali Build Knowledge Base for video training, step by step documentation, and easy to follow explanations and guides for all features in Kuali.
Some places to get started are:
- If you are an approver or reviewer (if you have been sent a Kuali Build form to fill out, approve, or review), start with the Getting Started for Reviewers/Approvers page.
- If you are going to be creating or managing forms and workflows, start with the Kuali Build app administrator documentation.
- If you learn best through videos, Kuali Build has a number of training videos available here. Some examples are:
- A one hour crash course on everything you need to know to build an app from the ground up.
- A Guide to Speeding Up Integrations with Kuali Build Using GraphQL