MATLAB Academic Online Training Suite
Tufts University MatLab Campus license includes access to self-paced, online courses through MATLAB Academy.
Online courses through MATLAB Academy provide a comprehensive introduction to the MATLAB technical computing environment. MATLAB competency is developed in a natural way, with an emphasis on practical application. This prerecorded, interactive format includes demonstrations, exercises, and quizzes that MATLAB users complete at their own pace. Themes of data analysis, visualization, modeling, and programming are explored throughout the online courses.
|MATLAB Onramp||2 hours|
|MATLAB Fundamentals||21 hours|
|MATLAB for Financial Applications||21 hours|
|MATLAB Programming Techniques||14 hours|
|MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization||7 hours|
|Machine Learning with MATLAB||14 hours|
Access Matlab Academy
MatLab Academy is a self-service learning program that can be accessed by following the instructions below.
- Go to the MatLab Academy Login Page.
- Click Get Started.
- Log in with your MathWorks account.
- You will be redirected to MatLab Academy page
Note: You must complete course content by July 31, 2018.
Benefits of MatLab Academy's Self-Paced Training
Faculty and Researchers
- Sharpen skills and focus on relevant topics
- Increase productivity and collaboration by learning features designed to save time and share work
- Integrate industry-standard tools into courses without sacrificing valuable class time
- Enable teaching assistants to facilitate training sessions for undergraduate students using professional training materials
- Develop programming skills
- Learn industry-standard skills for an edge in job searches
- Access content that is continuously updated and always available anytime, anywhere with an Internet connect
- Monitor progress and print a certificate of completion for each course
- Revisit content as many times as needed during the license period (Aug 1, 2017 - Jul 31, 2018)