Help with SharePoint
Didn't find what you're looking for? There are many resources available to help you answer all of your SharePoint-related questions.
Free SharePoint tutorials and how-tos are frequently posted on YouTube. Here are some suggested starting points:
- Microsoft 365 has several video tutorials on SharePoint, beginning with the video titled “What is SharePoint and How Can I Use It?”
- Jumpto365 has a SharePoint tutorial video series, covering topics like using SharePoint calendars, a guide to version history, and knowing when to use SharePoint versus another Microsoft tool.
Tufts students, faculty, and staff have free access to Udemy Business – a huge online library of video courses that you can complete at your own pace.
How to log in to your Tufts Udemy Business account
- Visit tufts.udemy.com.
- Select Continue with SSO.
- Log in with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password. You may also need to perform DUO two-factor authentication.
- Search for courses on the topic of your choice.