Adjusting Meeting Options
Before and during meetings, the meeting Organizer (scheduler) can manage settings such as which participants can bypass the virtual lobby, who can have the Presenter role, and whether an entry/exit tone plays as people join/leave the meeting.
- Find the meeting, either on your calendar or the Posts tab.
- Click Edit meeting details.
- When the meeting info window opens, click the options button and select Meeting options.
- A page will open with options that you can edit for the meeting.
- Click on the Options icon in the meeting toolbar and select Settings then Meeting options.
- A panel will open with settings for the meeting.