Joining a Meeting
When you are invited to a virtual meeting in Teams, the meeting will appear on your calendar in both Teams and Outlook. You will also receive an email notification with a link to the meeting.
- Open the Microsoft Teams application.
- Select Calendar from the left-hand menu.
- Find the meeting on your calendar. If it is time for the meeting, click the Join button.
- A page will load where you can adjust your audio and video settings before connecting to the meeting.
- Use the camera slider to toggle video on/off.
- Use the microphone slide to toggle audio input on/off.
- Click the gear icon to open the “Device settings” panel, where you can change your speaker, microphone, and camera selection.
- Options also appear toward the bottom of the window to join without audio, connect audio over the phone, or connect to a conference room’s audiovisual equipment.
- When you are ready, click Join now.