After a meeting has ended, any recordings are automatically uploaded to Microsoft Stream. Recordings can also be accessed from the meeting's chat log.
- Go to www.office.com.
- Click Sign in.
- A Microsoft login page will appear. Enter your Tufts email address (e.g. John.Jumbo@tufts.edu) and click Next.
- You will be brought to a Tufts login page. Enter your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password, then click Sign in. You may need to complete DUO two-factor authentication.
- Select Stream from the list of apps toward the top of the page.
- In the top menu bar, click My content and select Meetings.
- A list of meeting recordings will appear. From this page, you can begin video playback, see video statistics, adjust video options, and much more.Just a few of the things you can do with videos in Streams:
- Download video
- Edit video name/description
- Change video thumbnails
- Manage sharing permissions
- Turn commenting on/off
- Generate video captions
- Add video to groups/channels
- Trim video playback range
Note: Recordings in Microsoft Stream can only be shared within Tufts University. To share your recording with non-Tufts people, you will need to download a copy of the video, upload it somewhere else (e.g. OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.), and share it from there.
- Follow the directions in the previous section to find the meeting recording you’d like to share.
- Click the pencil icon () to update video details. A page will load with video settings.
- In the Permissions panel, you can make the recording available to everyone in Tufts University or share with specific people, Stream Channels (Note: These are different than the Channels associated with your Teams), or groups.