Help with Qualtrics
Didn't find what you're looking for? There are several resources available to help you answer all of your Qualtrics-related questions.
Zoom classes on Qualtrics are offered to Tufts employees through the Learning Center, from creating your first survey to the advanced topics of sending automatic emails after survey submissions and displaying different questions to different users (such as having staff questions and student questions).
To enroll in a class:
1. Go to the Learning Center.
2. Log in with your Tufts username and password.
3. Click on the dropdown menu towards the top right of the window.
4. Type Qualtrics into the search window and hit Enter.
5. A list of Qualtrics-related classes will be listed. Click the title of a course to view a description and enroll.
Qualtrics has a large, searchable library of articles, blog posts, forums, and more, where you can post a question for the world wide Qualtrics community to help. For more information, visit the Qualtrics Community.
Qualtrics has step by step walkthroughs of every functionality and setting possible in Qualtrics. Use the search field at the top of the screen to find a feature or click through the sidebar to find an explanation of the exact page and setting. To get started, visit Qualtrics Project Basics Overview
If you still need help, Qualtrics support is available via phone, online chat, or email. To get started, visit Qualtrics Support.
- Click Contact Support in the top right of the screen.
- Underneath the username and password field, click Sign in with SSO.
- Enter tufts for the organization ID.
- Click Continue.
- Log in with your Tufts username and password
- Click Get Technical Support.
- Choose Survey Platform & XM Directory.
- Scroll down to choose a support method
- Follow the prompts.