Booking for Someone Else
If you regularly need to book spaces on someone else’s behalf, one option is to have them set you up as a delegate. Delegates can “act as” other people in Reserve Tufts and create/edit events for them. For more information on how someone can set you up as a delegate, see the Managing Your Account page.
1. Click on your profile name in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select Act As from the dropdown menu.
3. The Act As window will appear with people who have given you delegate permissions for their account.
4. Click on the name of the person that you would like to act as.
5. Click OK.
6. The Reserve Tufts Web App will now say “Acting As…” toward the top right of the page. You can book spaces for that person or edit their events.
7. When you are done, click on the dropdown arrow next to the “Acting As…” text and select Act As once again.
8. The Act As window will appear again with the option to switch back to your account. You could also select a different person to act as if you are a delegate on multiple accounts.