PC: Locate and Restore a File or Folder
Video: Find and Recover a Snapshot on a Windows PC (2:24)
- Navigate to the folder on the P:\, Q:\, or R:\ drive that held your deleted file or folder.
- Click into the address bar.
- Type \~snapshot at the end of the address.
- Press Enter.
- View list of snapshots.
- Open the desired snapshot folder. (Note: See About Snapshots for a description of each folder and when each snapshot was taken.)
- Right click on the version of the file or folder you would like to restore.
- Select copy.
- Locate the network folder (outside of Snapshot) where the file or folder should reside.
- Right click and select Paste.
- Open to verify the file(s) are accurate