Run Reports in TouchNet
Need help? Contact Treasury@tufts.edu
There are a variety of reports that you can run to check your site's activity. You can specify the date range, and then export each report in CSV format. You can run reports by product, by stock number, for attendance, etc. Reports that you can view depend on your user role.
- Once logged in to TouchNet, on the main menu bar, click Applications > Marketplace.
- On the left navigation menu, click Marketplace Reports > Stores > (the Marketplace location where your store will be located, such as Arts & Sciences) >(choose report, such as By Product). The Report page opens.
- Enter the From: and To: date ranges.
- Make any other report-specific selections, including placing a check mark next to the product you'd like to report on (do this even if there is only one product).
- Click View. The report results display.
Once a report is run, additional options may include:
- Adjusting column order by clicking the ascending and descending sorting arrows.
- Printing the visible page by clicking Print Page in the upper right corner of the window.
- Exporting results to CSV by clicking Export to CSV.
- Viewing more detail on specific items by clicking the View Detail link or by checking the item/s and clicking View... Detail Report.