Update Mobile Devices
After you have reset your password using Tufts Tools, your next step is to update your mobile devices. It is recommended that you do this immediately after changing your Tufts password.
iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
- From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- From Accounts, select Exchange. (Or the name of the Tufts account if you have renamed it.)
- Under Exchange, tap Account.
- In the Password section, tap your Password to edit it.
- Enter your new Password.
- Tap Done to finish.
- From the Home screen, tap the All Applications button.
- Tap Mail from the list of applications.
- If you have more than one email account enabled, select your Tufts Email account.
- Tap Menu to view additional options for the account.
- Select More.
- Scroll down, and select Settings.
- Select Account Settings.
- In the Password field, enter your new Tufts Password.
- Tap Save to finish.