How to Add a New Device
Once you have enrolled in two-factor authentication, you can set up more than one device. This provides you with options should you not have your default device available to you. We recommend you use a computer separate from the device you are setting up.
NOTE: If you do not have the first device you set up, go to How to Enroll and Set Up a Device.
- From a computer, navigate to the 2FA Information Page and click Enroll in or Manage my 2FA.
- Enter your Tufts Username and Password.
- At the two-factor authentication window, choose an authentication method to verify your identity.
- At the My Settings & Devices window, click +Add another device.
- Select the type of device you wish to wish to set up. (Click link that applies to your device to continue.)
- Smartphone (using Duo Mobile app)
- Regular cell phone or smartphone without the Duo app
- U2F token (i.e. Yubikey)