How to Add a New Device
Once you have enrolled in two-factor authentication, you can set up more than one device. This provides you with options should you not have your default device available to you. When adding a new device, we recommend you use a computer separate from the device you are setting up.
Adding Another Device
NOTE: If you have not yet set up your first device for DUO 2FA, go to How to Enroll and Set Up a Device.
- From a computer, navigate to the 2FA Service Page and click Manage.
- Log in with your Tufts username (e.g. jjumbo01) and password.
- At the two-factor authentication window, choose an authentication method to verify your identity.
- At the My Settings & Devices window, click Add another device.
- Select the type of device you wish to wish to set up. (Click the link below that applies to your device to continue.)
- Smartphone (using Duo Mobile app)
- Regular cell phone or smartphone without the Duo app
- U2F token (i.e. Yubikey)