How to Enroll and Set Up a Device
To begin using two-factor authentication, you will need to enroll and set up at least one device - a smartphone, a cell phone/flip phone, a tablet, or a landline (office or home phone). We recommend you set up at least two devices.
To enroll and set up a device:
- Open a browser from a computer (not a device you wish to set up), and navigate to the 2FA Service Page.
- Click Manage.
- Enter your Tufts Username and Password.
- Click Enable 2FA.
- Click Start setup.
- Select the type of device you wish to set up. (Click link that applies to your device to continue.)
- Smartphone (using Duo Mobile App)
- Regular cell phone or smartphone without the Duo Mobile app