How to Make a WebDAV Connection (Mac)
Faculty or staff interested in using Dreamweaver on a Tufts-owned computer should view Adobe Enterprise Software for Faculty and Staff.
Setting up WebDAV with Dreamweaver on a Mac
To connect to our WebDAV server via a Mac:
- Click on your desktop.
- Select Connect to Server from the Go menu.
- Enter the path to your WebDAV share (i.e. https://webdav.ase.tufts.edu/ase/studentorganizations/example).
- When you are challenged for a domain/username/password enter:
- Enter TUFTS in the domain field.
- Enter tufts\your_tufts_username in the name field.
- Enter your Tufts Password in the password field.
- Once you connect, you will be able to drag and drop items in and out of your site like it was a normal folder on your Mac.
Followed the steps, but still having problems?
Please contact aseWebHosting@tufts.edu.