Wifi at Tufts
Tufts provides three different wifi networks:
- Tufts_Secure is the preferred network for all members of the Tufts community. It provides an encrypted connection with added security protections.
- To access Tufts_Secure, choose the network and sign in with your Tufts Username and Password. Please note that you may be prompted to log in each time you connect from a new location.
- Tufts_Wireless allows you to register up to 10 devices and access the network from any location on the Tufts campuses.
- To access Tufts_Wireless, choose the network and open a web browser to connect to the device registration page. You can also reach the page by manually entering the address: https://device-registration-prod-02.it.tufts.edu/login/aup. Use the device registration page from a connected device to register gaming consoles, TVs, and any internet-enabled device that doesn’t have a built-in web browser.
- Tufts_Guest is the network for visitors to the Tufts campuses. The network provides short-term, hot-spot style access to the internet.
- To access Tufts_Guest, choose the network and follow the prompts to connect.
To connect to Tufts_Secure on an Android device use the following configuration:
- EAP Method - PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication - None
- CA Certificate - unspecified
- Identity - enter your Tufts username (i.e. jjumbo01)
- Anonymous Identity - leave blank
- Password - enter your Tufts password
- Check the Auto reconnect box.
Click the Connect button.