High Performance Computing (Tufts Research Cluster)
The Research and Geospatial Technology Services group supports scientific, mathematical, and biological research at Tufts by providing access to the high-performance computing power of the Tufts Linux Research Cluster. These servers and their extensive list of installed software, editors, and compilers combine to create a high-performance computing environment worthy of Tufts research, science and medical communities.
- Online forms available for Cluster accounts
- Network-accessible Research storage is available to support data collection
- Tufts-sponsored Cluster guest accounts support collaborative research
- Account requests require a valid Tufts Username and Tufts Password
- Guests and students require faculty or researcher sponsorship
Access to the Research Cluster resource begins with the account registration form.
Browse to http://research.uit.tufts.edu/ and select the Research Computing Cluster link.
- Log in with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Fill in out the form, correcting any pre-filled information that is incorrect.
- Remove the example text in the Usage Information box and briefly describe your planned use of the Cluster.
- In the Type of Account field, select the Cluster account.
- When finished, click Submit Request.