Your Tufts username and password are the gateway to technology services and resources, including email, WiFi, and Employee Self-service (eServe).
If you are new to Tufts and haven’t received a username and temporary password, please contact Tufts Technology Services.
Your Tufts username is created when you become affiliated with the University. Unlike passwords, your Tufts Username does not expire or need to be changed. Your username grants access to most Tufts systems, including eServe, SIS, email, and Tufts Library Services.
To request an account for a new employee or affiliate:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for new employee accounts.
- Contact email@example.com for new Medical School clinical constituent accounts.
- Use the Affiliate Request form to initiate a new affiliate account for contractors and temporary workers. To extend or terminate an affiliate account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change Your Password
Use TuftsTools to change your password or recover your username at any time.
- You can change your password online at any time using TuftsTools (see step-by-step instructions).
- Passwords must meet specific security criteria.
- After changing your password, don’t forget to update it on all of your devices. Outdated passwords stored on devices may inadvertently lead to your account being locked.
If you have forgotten your password, contact TTS at 617-627-3376.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds a second level of verification when you log into designated Tufts websites and online services.
Research Cluster Account
Request a research cluster account in order to access the Tufts high-performance computing network and applications.