Server & Storage Consultations
Server Management at Tufts has several key benefits and features that may apply to your specific needs and applications:
- Consultations/Support include Server Hardware, Monitoring, Back-ups, Operating System Management and off-hour escalation, Access to Tier IV (Carrier Class) and Tier I datacenters
- Servers are backed up, monitored, and secured at an enterprise level
- Tufts IT Professional teams are familiar with the underlying technology and can guide decisions based on Tufts expectations and best practices
- Tufts IT Professional teams can help brainstorm for solutions to technical problems and provide guidance as the service grows
- Services can be hosted on Unix/Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems and support a variety of database and application standards
There is no cost associated with IT Professional expertise and support; some costs may be associated with storage, back-up, and virtual/physical server hosting options.
Services managed by Tufts on behalf of faculty and staff may be subject to Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
To submit a request for server hosting or for more information, please visit Server Hosting and Management on the ITKB wiki.