- Telephone activations, moves, and changes
- Installation, maintenance, and repairs
- Support for conference bridge calls with up to 150 participants
- Billing, calling cards, emergency campus phones, and disability services
Unified Messaging combines your voicemail and your email messages into one mailbox, allowing messages to be accessed from your phone or Outlook email. Whether you’re on the road or in the office, you have access to your messages in one step. Unified messaging features include:
- Using your telephone to listen to both voicemail and email messages and get a summary of your calendar
- Receive voicemails via email as audio recording attachments and text translations
Tufts Technology Services provides and supports telephone service that is compliant with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). ADA-compliant accommodations for faculty, staff, and students include:
- Options for volume-controlled handsets and other devices, available upon request.
- Emergency telephones located at a wheelchair accessible height throughout the campus.