Cable TV service is supplied to all dorm rooms on the Medford campus at no cost to students.
Cable TV service is supplied to all dorm rooms on the Medford campus at no cost to students. Support is available through Campus Televideo, a provider of custom cable TV services to higher education since 1984.
- Medford campus cable channel listings are available online at Zap2it.com
- Premium services are available with payment and digital box rental arranged directly with Campus Televideo
- FAQs and detailed self-help available on the Campus Televideo website
Use of premium services requires additional costs.
This information applies to Medford campus dorms only.
You do not need to subscribe or contact anyone to begin receiving cable TV in your dorm room.
- The following steps are intended as a general overview. Individual TV manufacturer setup screens, steps, and remotes may vary.
- Owners of older analog TV sets will need to purchase an analog converter to view cable channels.
To view cable channels:
- Locate the TV outlet in your room and connect one end of the cable to it and the other end to the "CATV" or "VHF IN" on your television. Do not connect to the "UHF" in on your television.
- Turn on the TV and press Menu on your remote.
- Select Setup.
- Select Antenna, then Cable as the signal source.
- Select Auto Program/Auto Tune/Channel scan.
- Select OK.
Use the Televideo Service Request Form. Use Tufts University – Programming as the subject. Include your name, building, room/apartment number, the serial number of digital receiver, and an explanation of your request.
Place a Televideo Service Request